Saturday 14 June 2014

Conversations with time



Time oh time...are you friend or are you foe?

One thing to me, something else to another
Coming slowly only to pass by swiftly

You sow and reap and come and go


You conceal and reveal
Opening up secrets that only you had hidden at first

Pushing people farther and binding others together
Some get hurt and others you heal

Time oh time…are you family are you stranger?
You are today, tomorrow, a moment, a season,
Here and there and far and near
Encouraging me to forget and helping me remember

One with false hopes quickly comes to the realization
That nothing hides beneath the sun and soon you will speak
Some will be caught up in your wrath
Fortunately others will receive salvation

Time oh time... I shall never understand you shall I?


Yours Truly,
TRULYAdlyne

1 comment:

  1. I really like it. Time is so emotionless, it doesn't pity anyone, it doesn't get involved, it just comes and goes.

    ReplyDelete